Saturday, January 2, 2010

Bruno Movie Review

So its a Saturday nite and I decided to get 3 movies to watch, not at one go ... for better or worse. I got Bruno, The Hangover and Invictus. Feeling like I wanted to watch something outrageous tonite i decided to watch Bruno first.

Before anything, i must say ive watched the trailer of this movie from the net and somewhat expected that it was going to be funny and outrageous though a little risque. Well it was all that and i must say that i had a few laughs going initially but somewhere around 2/3's in, you cant help but feel like they were overdoing the gay thingy and thats when things started to get really stale. I know, I can almost hear you say what??? 2/3's in? It took you that longgg??
But after all, what would you expect, this is borat/bruno and you cant in your right mind expect this to be a critically acclaimed film. So if you have to watch this buy a small box of popcorn because i have a feeling quite a few of you are going to leave before the movie's done. I really hope the Hangover is going to be better, it better.... lolz. Will write again after I watch that.

No comments:

Post a Comment